Training Courses Available
- Lantra Awards ITA in Trimmers – Grass Cutting
- Lantra Awards ITA in Brushcutters/Trimmers
- Lantra Awards ITA in Clearing Saws
- Lantra Awards ITA in Pedestrian Mowers (rotary, flail or cylinder)
- Lantra Awards ITA in Ride-on Mowers (rotary, flail or cylinder)
- Lantra Awards ITA in Hand Held Hedge Trimmers
There are a wide range of mowers in use today, and if they are used correctly and maintained properly then they should pose very little risk to you or to anyone that is near to the machine. Sometimes accidents can happen, normally for very simple reasons, and that is why training is always important.
This course will prepare you to use the trimmer safely and with confidence, and that you understand the relevant regulations and safety requirements.
Brushcutters/trimmers are capable of good work rates in awkward terrain/situations, but they also have the potential of being one of the most dangerous machines.
Course Duration – 1 Day (additional days can be arranged for candidates with less experience)
- LANTRA Awards Ride-On Mowers
- LANTRA Awards Pedestrian Mowers
Our training course will suit you if you are currently using a Pedestrian or Ride-On mower as part of your work. It is suitable for both the novice and experienced user who would like their skills to be verified with certification.
The course covers the different types of cutting mechanisms used, and learners can be certificated for each type they are assessed using.
*Course Duration – 1 Day (for each mower) (Additional days can be arranged for candidates with less experience)