LANTRA Awards Off Road Vehicle Operating (4×4)
4 x 4s play a crucial role in the farming and land-based sector and operating them safely is critical. Did you know that under the Health and Safety at Work Act (2003) and The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER), every business requiring an employee to use 4×4 vehicles has a duty to provide adequate training. Well trained employees are safer for themselves, others, the equipment they are using and the impression given of your business and brand.
There are 2 certificate options for the 4 x 4 course depending on requirement –
- Prinicpals of Off Road Vehicle Operating – designed for users who will only tackle basic off road obstacles.
- Operating Vehicles in Off Road Adverse Conditions – designed for users who may seek to tackle some more adverse obstacles and sometimes poor weather conditions
Our LANTRA Awards training is ideal for anyone operating a 4 x 4 vehicle in an off road environment.
- LANTRA Awards All-Terrain Vehicle – Sit in Conventional Steered
- LANTRA Awards All-Terrain Vehicle – Sit in Skid Steer (Tracked or Wheeled)
- LANTRA Awards All-Terrain Vehicle – Sit-Astride
Course Duration – 1 Day (additional days can be arranged for candidates with less experience)
*City & Guilds NPTC Qualifications also available