19 Mar COVID-19
In light of the current Coronavirus – COVID-19 situation, we would like to notify our valued customers of the measures we are implementing to help keep everyone safe and limit the spread of the virus to our utmost ability.
We understand that it is important for many businesses to operate as usual, so we have decided to continue running our courses as planned, until Government advice states otherwise. However, we are making sure to take the following steps to help keep the environment as safe and healthy as possible:
- We will include a hand and respiratory hygiene briefing at the beginning of every session
- Delegates will be spaced apart in line with current guidance
- All delegates will receive their own learning materials to prevent the sharing of physical items
- We can confirm that our tutors are fully aware of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and have not (and have confirmed that their families have not) shown any signs or symptoms
- The trainer will implement regular hand wash break-out sessions
In addition to this, we must insist that any individual experiencing the COVID-19 symptoms, refrain from attending the course and communicate with their employer. We will be unable to accept any individual on to the course (as it is a public environment) if they are visibly experiencing the symptoms advised by the NHS.
NHS guidance on the symptoms are as follows:
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
Where you are unable to attend courses we will be offering opportunities to re-arrange training . We would request that you notify us as soon as possible if you will not be attending
We would like to thank you for your continued support and look forward to working with you through this challenging time.