20 Sep Farming Connect funding window ends 1 November
This is the final funding window for 2019. There will be further opportunities next year, but we don’t yet know when.
PMR Training can help you put together your Personal Development Plan (PDP) one you have registered. All you have to do to get started is call us on 01437 761321 or contact us using the enquiry form on this website.
There are quite a few new courses available. ‘We’ve already had significant interest in two of the new courses: mobility scoring and calf management, health and housing,’ said Amanda Payne, head of PMR Training. ‘Our first calf management course is planned for 6 December.’
• Calf management, health and housing (beef and dairy)
• Mobility scoring
• Safe application of slurry
• Introduction to Worm Control and Faecal Egg Counting for Sheep Producers
• Better Livestock Handling for Increased Profitability
• Working Safely in Agriculture/Horticulture
• Working at Heights Awareness & Risk Assessment
• Practical Hedge Laying
• Developing people to perform
• Managing casual and seasonal teams
• Bookkeeping, VAT and Making Tax Digital (MTD)
• Agriculture health and safety—preparing for an inspection
• Stress management
• Risk management
Different rates of funding apply. Both business improvement and technical skills courses are funded by 80%. Machinery and equipment courses are funded by 40%.
For a full list of courses and the funding available for each, please get in touch.